Police Investigating Murder-Suicide In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police in Woodland have confirmed that they are at the scene of a murder-suicide investigation.
The scene is near Riverside Drive and Ashley Avenue, off of Main Street. A large, active police presence is at the scene.
Authorities have released few details about the situation.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.