Police Investigating Murder-Suicide In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police in Woodland have confirmed that they are at the scene of a murder-suicide investigation.
The scene is near Riverside Drive and Ashley Avenue, off of Main Street. A large, active police presence is at the scene.
Authorities have released few details about the situation.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.