Police Investigating Murder-Suicide In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police in Woodland have confirmed that they are at the scene of a murder-suicide investigation.
The scene is near Riverside Drive and Ashley Avenue, off of Main Street. A large, active police presence is at the scene.
Authorities have released few details about the situation.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.