Roseville Man In Wheelchair Hit By SUV While Crossing Street
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A 65-year-old Roseville resident is fighting for his life after he was hit by a car while crossing the street in his motorized wheelchair.
Dee Dee Gunther with the Roseville Police Department said that the incident happened just after 5 p.m. Sunday near Washington Boulevard and Pleasant Street. The man was crossing the street at the cross walk when a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder driven by a 53-year-old Roseville man hit him.
The man in the wheelchair was taken to the hospital and is said to be suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Investigators do not believe that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the crash.
Washington Boulevard, between Elefa and Grove Street, will be closed for most of the night as investigators continue to examine the scene, Gunther said.