2 People Killed In Woodland Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Woodland police are investigating a murder-suicide that happened Sunday night.
The incident happened around 5 p.m. at a home on Riverside Drive, just north of Main Street. Police say a male and female died from gunshot wounds in what they are calling a domestic incident.
Three children and another adult were in the home at the time of the shooting. None of them were harmed.
Investigators say the two people killed were in a dating relationship.
Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.