2 People Killed In Woodland Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Woodland police are investigating a murder-suicide that happened Sunday night.
The incident happened around 5 p.m. at a home on Riverside Drive, just north of Main Street. Police say a male and female died from gunshot wounds in what they are calling a domestic incident.
Three children and another adult were in the home at the time of the shooting. None of them were harmed.
Investigators say the two people killed were in a dating relationship.
Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.