2 People Killed In Woodland Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Woodland police are investigating a murder-suicide that happened Sunday night.
The incident happened around 5 p.m. at a home on Riverside Drive, just north of Main Street. Police say a male and female died from gunshot wounds in what they are calling a domestic incident.
Three children and another adult were in the home at the time of the shooting. None of them were harmed.
Investigators say the two people killed were in a dating relationship.
Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.