2 People Killed In Woodland Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Woodland police are investigating a murder-suicide that happened Sunday night.
The incident happened around 5 p.m. at a home on Riverside Drive, just north of Main Street. Police say a male and female died from gunshot wounds in what they are calling a domestic incident.
Three children and another adult were in the home at the time of the shooting. None of them were harmed.
Investigators say the two people killed were in a dating relationship.
Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.