2 People Killed In Woodland Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Woodland police are investigating a murder-suicide that happened Sunday night.
The incident happened around 5 p.m. at a home on Riverside Drive, just north of Main Street. Police say a male and female died from gunshot wounds in what they are calling a domestic incident.
Three children and another adult were in the home at the time of the shooting. None of them were harmed.
Investigators say the two people killed were in a dating relationship.
Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.