Missing Man With Medical Condition Found Safe In Mendota
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was missing and prompted a police search after he didn’t arrive to meet his wife has been found safe in Mendota.
Frank Mandella, 64, was believed to be driving to meet this wife at a location in North Stockton at 1:30 p.m. Sunday but did not arrive. He also did not return home, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
Mandella suffers from an undisclosed medical condition and was not carrying his wallet.