Missing Man With Medical Condition Found Safe In Mendota
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was missing and prompted a police search after he didn’t arrive to meet his wife has been found safe in Mendota.
Frank Mandella, 64, was believed to be driving to meet this wife at a location in North Stockton at 1:30 p.m. Sunday but did not arrive. He also did not return home, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
Mandella suffers from an undisclosed medical condition and was not carrying his wallet.