Missing Man With Medical Condition Found Safe In Mendota
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was missing and prompted a police search after he didn’t arrive to meet his wife has been found safe in Mendota.
Frank Mandella, 64, was believed to be driving to meet this wife at a location in North Stockton at 1:30 p.m. Sunday but did not arrive. He also did not return home, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
Mandella suffers from an undisclosed medical condition and was not carrying his wallet.