Missing Man With Medical Condition Found Safe In Mendota
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
STOCKTON (CBS13) - A man who was missing and prompted a police search after he didn’t arrive to meet his wife has been found safe in Mendota.
Frank Mandella, 64, was believed to be driving to meet this wife at a location in North Stockton at 1:30 p.m. Sunday but did not arrive. He also did not return home, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
Mandella suffers from an undisclosed medical condition and was not carrying his wallet.