UPDATE: Woman Killed Outside Waterford Bar Identified
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department has identified one of the victims of a shooting at a rural Waterford bar over the weekend.
Corrine Elizabeth Winter, 33, was shot and killed outside the El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar on Saturday night, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
Deputies were called to the bar at around 11:30 p.m. on reports of a shooting. There they found Winter and a man lying in parking lot with gunshot wounds. The two died at the scene, deputies say.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s Modesto home where they took him into custody.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo was booked in Stanislaus County Jail on two counts of murder and one count of attempted carjacking.