UPDATE: Woman Killed Outside Waterford Bar Identified
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department has identified one of the victims of a shooting at a rural Waterford bar over the weekend.
Corrine Elizabeth Winter, 33, was shot and killed outside the El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar on Saturday night, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
Deputies were called to the bar at around 11:30 p.m. on reports of a shooting. There they found Winter and a man lying in parking lot with gunshot wounds. The two died at the scene, deputies say.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s Modesto home where they took him into custody.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo was booked in Stanislaus County Jail on two counts of murder and one count of attempted carjacking.