Big Rig Driver Killed Near I-5 When Vehicle Drives Into Creek Bed
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STANISLAUS COUNTY (CBS13) – Crews in Stanislaus County are working to clean up a big rig accident that killed a driver.
The truck and trailer drove off the Interstate 5 near Howard Road and crashed into a creek bed under a nearby overpass.
The rig was carrying a large load of beverages. The debris has been cleared from the roadway, but officials say the clean-up is still far from over.
Two tow trucks were called out to pull the rig out of the creek bed.