Big Rig Driver Killed Near I-5 When Vehicle Drives Into Creek Bed
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STANISLAUS COUNTY (CBS13) – Crews in Stanislaus County are working to clean up a big rig accident that killed a driver.
The truck and trailer drove off the Interstate 5 near Howard Road and crashed into a creek bed under a nearby overpass.
The rig was carrying a large load of beverages. The debris has been cleared from the roadway, but officials say the clean-up is still far from over.
Two tow trucks were called out to pull the rig out of the creek bed.