Big Rig Driver Killed Near I-5 When Vehicle Drives Into Creek Bed
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STANISLAUS COUNTY (CBS13) – Crews in Stanislaus County are working to clean up a big rig accident that killed a driver.
The truck and trailer drove off the Interstate 5 near Howard Road and crashed into a creek bed under a nearby overpass.
The rig was carrying a large load of beverages. The debris has been cleared from the roadway, but officials say the clean-up is still far from over.
Two tow trucks were called out to pull the rig out of the creek bed.