Big Rig Driver Killed Near I-5 When Vehicle Drives Into Creek Bed
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STANISLAUS COUNTY (CBS13) – Crews in Stanislaus County are working to clean up a big rig accident that killed a driver.
The truck and trailer drove off the Interstate 5 near Howard Road and crashed into a creek bed under a nearby overpass.
The rig was carrying a large load of beverages. The debris has been cleared from the roadway, but officials say the clean-up is still far from over.
Two tow trucks were called out to pull the rig out of the creek bed.