Big Rig Driver Killed Near I-5 When Vehicle Drives Into Creek Bed
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STANISLAUS COUNTY (CBS13) – Crews in Stanislaus County are working to clean up a big rig accident that killed a driver.
The truck and trailer drove off the Interstate 5 near Howard Road and crashed into a creek bed under a nearby overpass.
The rig was carrying a large load of beverages. The debris has been cleared from the roadway, but officials say the clean-up is still far from over.
Two tow trucks were called out to pull the rig out of the creek bed.