Temperatures In The Mid-80s Today, 90s Later This Week
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
Get your sunscreen ready because it’s heating up! The temperatures will rise in the next several days, making for an unseasonably warm rest of the workweek.
During the 6 a.m. hour it was already 13-14 degrees warmer than it was on Monday.
Wind is brisk on Interstate 5 north of the city at 20 mph. It’s also windy in the foothills, but not as gusty as it was yesterday.
A ridge of high pressure is bringing us the hot temperatures. In the valley, we’ll reach the upper-80s today and the 90s later this week. Oroville and Roseville could get into 90-degree territory today. The high in Lake Tahoe will near the 70s.
The valley will cool off to the mid-80s on the weekend. It’ll remain dry.