Temperatures In The Mid-80s Today, 90s Later This Week
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
Get your sunscreen ready because it’s heating up! The temperatures will rise in the next several days, making for an unseasonably warm rest of the workweek.
During the 6 a.m. hour it was already 13-14 degrees warmer than it was on Monday.
Wind is brisk on Interstate 5 north of the city at 20 mph. It’s also windy in the foothills, but not as gusty as it was yesterday.
A ridge of high pressure is bringing us the hot temperatures. In the valley, we’ll reach the upper-80s today and the 90s later this week. Oroville and Roseville could get into 90-degree territory today. The high in Lake Tahoe will near the 70s.
The valley will cool off to the mid-80s on the weekend. It’ll remain dry.