Temperatures In The Mid-80s Today, 90s Later This Week
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
Get your sunscreen ready because it’s heating up! The temperatures will rise in the next several days, making for an unseasonably warm rest of the workweek.
During the 6 a.m. hour it was already 13-14 degrees warmer than it was on Monday.
Wind is brisk on Interstate 5 north of the city at 20 mph. It’s also windy in the foothills, but not as gusty as it was yesterday.
A ridge of high pressure is bringing us the hot temperatures. In the valley, we’ll reach the upper-80s today and the 90s later this week. Oroville and Roseville could get into 90-degree territory today. The high in Lake Tahoe will near the 70s.
The valley will cool off to the mid-80s on the weekend. It’ll remain dry.