Temperatures In The Mid-80s Today, 90s Later This Week
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
Get your sunscreen ready because it’s heating up! The temperatures will rise in the next several days, making for an unseasonably warm rest of the workweek.
During the 6 a.m. hour it was already 13-14 degrees warmer than it was on Monday.
Wind is brisk on Interstate 5 north of the city at 20 mph. It’s also windy in the foothills, but not as gusty as it was yesterday.
A ridge of high pressure is bringing us the hot temperatures. In the valley, we’ll reach the upper-80s today and the 90s later this week. Oroville and Roseville could get into 90-degree territory today. The high in Lake Tahoe will near the 70s.
The valley will cool off to the mid-80s on the weekend. It’ll remain dry.