Big Rig Crashes Into Ceres Jack In The Box
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – A big rig has crashed into a Ceres-area Jack in the Box restaurant Wednesday morning.
The crash happened along East Hatch Road, near Mitchell Road. Pictures from the scene show significant damage to the restaurant.
Ceres Police and fire crews are at the scene.
No one inside the restaurant was hurt in the crash. The driver may have a broken arm, according to reports from the scene.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.