Big Rig Crashes Into Ceres Jack In The Box
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – A big rig has crashed into a Ceres-area Jack in the Box restaurant Wednesday morning.
The crash happened along East Hatch Road, near Mitchell Road. Pictures from the scene show significant damage to the restaurant.
Ceres Police and fire crews are at the scene.
No one inside the restaurant was hurt in the crash. The driver may have a broken arm, according to reports from the scene.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.