Big Rig Crashes Into Ceres Jack In The Box
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – A big rig has crashed into a Ceres-area Jack in the Box restaurant Wednesday morning.
The crash happened along East Hatch Road, near Mitchell Road. Pictures from the scene show significant damage to the restaurant.
Ceres Police and fire crews are at the scene.
No one inside the restaurant was hurt in the crash. The driver may have a broken arm, according to reports from the scene.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.