Big Rig Crashes Into Ceres Jack In The Box
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – A big rig has crashed into a Ceres-area Jack in the Box restaurant Wednesday morning.
The crash happened along East Hatch Road, near Mitchell Road. Pictures from the scene show significant damage to the restaurant.
Ceres Police and fire crews are at the scene.
No one inside the restaurant was hurt in the crash. The driver may have a broken arm, according to reports from the scene.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.