Big Rig Crashes Into Ceres Jack In The Box
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
CERES (CBS13) – A big rig has crashed into a Ceres-area Jack in the Box restaurant Wednesday morning.
The crash happened along East Hatch Road, near Mitchell Road. Pictures from the scene show significant damage to the restaurant.
Ceres Police and fire crews are at the scene.
No one inside the restaurant was hurt in the crash. The driver may have a broken arm, according to reports from the scene.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.