Online Hook Up Leads To Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a man was set up to be robbed by a woman he met online.
According to the Stockton Police Department, the man had traveled to a Stockton residence on Gateway Court, off of E. March Lane, around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday to meet up with the woman.
The woman is said to have walked upstairs, only for two men to walk downstairs. The two men then robbed the man.
All three suspects, the woman included, then left.
Police have released few details on the suspects.