Online Hook Up Leads To Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a man was set up to be robbed by a woman he met online.
According to the Stockton Police Department, the man had traveled to a Stockton residence on Gateway Court, off of E. March Lane, around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday to meet up with the woman.
The woman is said to have walked upstairs, only for two men to walk downstairs. The two men then robbed the man.
All three suspects, the woman included, then left.
Police have released few details on the suspects.