Deputies: Teen Shot In Robbery At Carmichael Park
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A teen has been shot during a robbery at Gibbons Park Friday afternoon, authorities say.
Sgt. Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department tells CBS13 that the teen was at the park when a vehicle drove up. A person inside the vehicle then put a shotgun to the teen’s head and demanded money.
The teen was shot at some point during the robbery. Bowman says that the teen had less than $10 on him.
By the time deputies arrived at the scene, the suspects had gotten away. Deputies are classifying the incident as a stranger robbery, where the victim didn’t know the suspects.
The teen has been taken to the hospital. His condition was not stated.