Deputies: Teen Shot In Robbery At Carmichael Park
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A teen has been shot during a robbery at Gibbons Park Friday afternoon, authorities say.
Sgt. Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department tells CBS13 that the teen was at the park when a vehicle drove up. A person inside the vehicle then put a shotgun to the teen’s head and demanded money.
The teen was shot at some point during the robbery. Bowman says that the teen had less than $10 on him.
By the time deputies arrived at the scene, the suspects had gotten away. Deputies are classifying the incident as a stranger robbery, where the victim didn’t know the suspects.
The teen has been taken to the hospital. His condition was not stated.