Deputies: Teen Shot In Robbery At Carmichael Park
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A teen has been shot during a robbery at Gibbons Park Friday afternoon, authorities say.
Sgt. Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department tells CBS13 that the teen was at the park when a vehicle drove up. A person inside the vehicle then put a shotgun to the teen’s head and demanded money.
The teen was shot at some point during the robbery. Bowman says that the teen had less than $10 on him.
By the time deputies arrived at the scene, the suspects had gotten away. Deputies are classifying the incident as a stranger robbery, where the victim didn’t know the suspects.
The teen has been taken to the hospital. His condition was not stated.