Police Credit Arden Fair Mall Surveillance For Catching Suspicious Subject
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are crediting Arden Fair Mall’s security system with helping them catch a suspicious subject early Friday afternoon.
Officers showed up near the mall just after 12:30 p.m., according to information from the Sacramento Police Department, looking for a wanted man. Using the mall’s “elaborate” surveillance system, as police characterize it, the man was soon located nearby.
The man’s car was stopped and a search of the vehicle uncovered some drugs.
Police have not fully identified the man, but they say the 28-year-old has been booked for outstanding warrants and drug possession charges.
The mall’s security system is notoriously thorough, as reported by CBS13 in the past.