UPDATE: Pedestrian Dies After Being Hit By Light Rail Train In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A pedestrian who was hit by a light rail train in Rancho Cordova has died.
The incident happened 7:17 a.m. Tuesday as the train was approaching the Zinfandel Station, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Norm Leong. He was taken to the hospital where he later died.
The pedestrian is described as a man in his 40s. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Police are investigating the circumstances that led up to the incident.
Meantime, rail service has been fully restored at the station.