Family Says Alarm Clock Helped Them Safely Escape From Burning Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A family says they have an alarm clock to thank for their safety.
The fire happened at a home on 53rd Avenue in South Sacramento. At around 3 a.m. the alarm went off, but the homeowner hit the snooze button. At around that time, there was a blast in the kitchen, catching the house on fire.
The residents were able to get out safely.
Arson investigators are on the scene trying to determine the cause of the fire. The family thinks the stove could be to blame.