Police Shoot 1 Person After Responding To Roseville Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person was stabbed and another person shot following a domestic incident at a Roseville home, according to a city official.
At around 6 a.m. police responded to a 911 call reporting a stabbing at a residence in the 1100 block of Windermere Avenue. They say a middle-aged man allegedly stabbed his father.
When officers arrived at the home the suspect came out to the front of the home, and that’s where officers shot him. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
The father was also taken to the hospital. It’s unknown how badly he was injured.
Windermere was closed while police conducted their investigation.