Police Shoot 1 Person After Responding To Roseville Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person was stabbed and another person shot following a domestic incident at a Roseville home, according to a city official.
At around 6 a.m. police responded to a 911 call reporting a stabbing at a residence in the 1100 block of Windermere Avenue. They say a middle-aged man allegedly stabbed his father.
When officers arrived at the home the suspect came out to the front of the home, and that’s where officers shot him. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
The father was also taken to the hospital. It’s unknown how badly he was injured.
Windermere was closed while police conducted their investigation.