Police Shoot 1 Person After Responding To Roseville Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person was stabbed and another person shot following a domestic incident at a Roseville home, according to a city official.
At around 6 a.m. police responded to a 911 call reporting a stabbing at a residence in the 1100 block of Windermere Avenue. They say a middle-aged man allegedly stabbed his father.
When officers arrived at the home the suspect came out to the front of the home, and that’s where officers shot him. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
The father was also taken to the hospital. It’s unknown how badly he was injured.
Windermere was closed while police conducted their investigation.