Police Shoot 1 Person After Responding To Roseville Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person was stabbed and another person shot following a domestic incident at a Roseville home, according to a city official.
At around 6 a.m. police responded to a 911 call reporting a stabbing at a residence in the 1100 block of Windermere Avenue. They say a middle-aged man allegedly stabbed his father.
When officers arrived at the home the suspect came out to the front of the home, and that’s where officers shot him. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
The father was also taken to the hospital. It’s unknown how badly he was injured.
Windermere was closed while police conducted their investigation.