Police Shoot 1 Person After Responding To Roseville Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person was stabbed and another person shot following a domestic incident at a Roseville home, according to a city official.
At around 6 a.m. police responded to a 911 call reporting a stabbing at a residence in the 1100 block of Windermere Avenue. They say a middle-aged man allegedly stabbed his father.
When officers arrived at the home the suspect came out to the front of the home, and that’s where officers shot him. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Police have not said what led up to the shooting.
The father was also taken to the hospital. It’s unknown how badly he was injured.
Windermere was closed while police conducted their investigation.