Forecast: Wind Gusts And Light Showers In The Valley
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
There are a few light showers clipping the valley early this morning with rain totals less than .10”.
Showers will push east into foothills and mountains by 10 am, with valley clearing and getting gusty this afternoon. NW winds 15 mph gusting to 25 mph.
In the Sierra, rain showers (mixed with some snowflakes at higher elevations) continue through about 7 pm tonight.
A winter weather advisory is in effect until Noon for 2” snow accumulation above 6,000’.