Forecast: Wind Gusts And Light Showers In The Valley
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
There are a few light showers clipping the valley early this morning with rain totals less than .10”.
Showers will push east into foothills and mountains by 10 am, with valley clearing and getting gusty this afternoon. NW winds 15 mph gusting to 25 mph.
In the Sierra, rain showers (mixed with some snowflakes at higher elevations) continue through about 7 pm tonight.
A winter weather advisory is in effect until Noon for 2” snow accumulation above 6,000’.