Forecast: Wind Gusts And Light Showers In The Valley
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
There are a few light showers clipping the valley early this morning with rain totals less than .10”.
Showers will push east into foothills and mountains by 10 am, with valley clearing and getting gusty this afternoon. NW winds 15 mph gusting to 25 mph.
In the Sierra, rain showers (mixed with some snowflakes at higher elevations) continue through about 7 pm tonight.
A winter weather advisory is in effect until Noon for 2” snow accumulation above 6,000’.