Forecast: Wind Gusts And Light Showers In The Valley
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
There are a few light showers clipping the valley early this morning with rain totals less than .10”.
Showers will push east into foothills and mountains by 10 am, with valley clearing and getting gusty this afternoon. NW winds 15 mph gusting to 25 mph.
In the Sierra, rain showers (mixed with some snowflakes at higher elevations) continue through about 7 pm tonight.
A winter weather advisory is in effect until Noon for 2” snow accumulation above 6,000’.