Forecast: Wind Gusts And Light Showers In The Valley
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
There are a few light showers clipping the valley early this morning with rain totals less than .10”.
Showers will push east into foothills and mountains by 10 am, with valley clearing and getting gusty this afternoon. NW winds 15 mph gusting to 25 mph.
In the Sierra, rain showers (mixed with some snowflakes at higher elevations) continue through about 7 pm tonight.
A winter weather advisory is in effect until Noon for 2” snow accumulation above 6,000’.