Cal Fire Battalion Chief Possibly Armed, Known To Change Appearance
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – In their new wanted posted for murder suspect Orville Fleming, Sacramento County Sheriff’s officials are warning that he is possibly armed and has access to Cal Fire areas across the state.
Fleming, wanted for the May 1 murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, is noted to be an avid outdoorsman and reportedly frequents the Sierra Nevada mountains, the Santa Cruz mountains and the Yosemite Valley. Being a battalion chief with Cal Fire, authorities warn, Fleming has the keys to fire gates, trails and the agency’s facilities throughout the state.
Authorities also have reason to believe that Fleming is armed and dangerous, being that he is known to own both a .45 caliber and a .25 caliber pistol.
The poster also denotes how Fleming has two prominent tattoos on his left arm and bicep.
Fleming reportedly is known to change his appearance by shaving his head and mustache, contrasting the image of Fleming released to media earlier in the investigation.
Due to the suspected attack, Fleming should have cuts to his hands.
Anyone who sees Fleming or knows where he may be is asked to call authorities immediately.