Cal Fire Battalion Chief Possibly Armed, Known To Change Appearance
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – In their new wanted posted for murder suspect Orville Fleming, Sacramento County Sheriff’s officials are warning that he is possibly armed and has access to Cal Fire areas across the state.
Fleming, wanted for the May 1 murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, is noted to be an avid outdoorsman and reportedly frequents the Sierra Nevada mountains, the Santa Cruz mountains and the Yosemite Valley. Being a battalion chief with Cal Fire, authorities warn, Fleming has the keys to fire gates, trails and the agency’s facilities throughout the state.
Authorities also have reason to believe that Fleming is armed and dangerous, being that he is known to own both a .45 caliber and a .25 caliber pistol.
The poster also denotes how Fleming has two prominent tattoos on his left arm and bicep.
Fleming reportedly is known to change his appearance by shaving his head and mustache, contrasting the image of Fleming released to media earlier in the investigation.
Due to the suspected attack, Fleming should have cuts to his hands.
Anyone who sees Fleming or knows where he may be is asked to call authorities immediately.