Cal Fire Battalion Chief Possibly Armed, Known To Change Appearance
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – In their new wanted posted for murder suspect Orville Fleming, Sacramento County Sheriff’s officials are warning that he is possibly armed and has access to Cal Fire areas across the state.
Fleming, wanted for the May 1 murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, is noted to be an avid outdoorsman and reportedly frequents the Sierra Nevada mountains, the Santa Cruz mountains and the Yosemite Valley. Being a battalion chief with Cal Fire, authorities warn, Fleming has the keys to fire gates, trails and the agency’s facilities throughout the state.
Authorities also have reason to believe that Fleming is armed and dangerous, being that he is known to own both a .45 caliber and a .25 caliber pistol.
The poster also denotes how Fleming has two prominent tattoos on his left arm and bicep.
Fleming reportedly is known to change his appearance by shaving his head and mustache, contrasting the image of Fleming released to media earlier in the investigation.
Due to the suspected attack, Fleming should have cuts to his hands.
Anyone who sees Fleming or knows where he may be is asked to call authorities immediately.