Wanted Murder Suspect Fired From Cal Fire Position
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Wanted murder suspect Orville Fleming is no longer an employee of Cal Fire, officials tell CBS13.
Cal Fire Public Information Officer Daniel Berlant tells CBS13 that Fleming was relieved of his duties due to not showing up to work for five consecutive days.
Fleming is wanted for the murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, who is said to have been his fiancee.
Authorities released a wanted poster for Fleming Wednesday, noting that the now-former battalion chief may be armed. Fleming is also noted to have the keys to numerous Cal Fire areas and facilities across the state.
Anyone who sees Fleming is asked to call authorities immediately.