Wanted Murder Suspect Fired From Cal Fire Position
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Wanted murder suspect Orville Fleming is no longer an employee of Cal Fire, officials tell CBS13.
Cal Fire Public Information Officer Daniel Berlant tells CBS13 that Fleming was relieved of his duties due to not showing up to work for five consecutive days.
Fleming is wanted for the murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, who is said to have been his fiancee.
Authorities released a wanted poster for Fleming Wednesday, noting that the now-former battalion chief may be armed. Fleming is also noted to have the keys to numerous Cal Fire areas and facilities across the state.
Anyone who sees Fleming is asked to call authorities immediately.