Wanted Murder Suspect Fired From Cal Fire Position
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Wanted murder suspect Orville Fleming is no longer an employee of Cal Fire, officials tell CBS13.
Cal Fire Public Information Officer Daniel Berlant tells CBS13 that Fleming was relieved of his duties due to not showing up to work for five consecutive days.
Fleming is wanted for the murder of 26-year-old Sarah Douglas, who is said to have been his fiancee.
Authorities released a wanted poster for Fleming Wednesday, noting that the now-former battalion chief may be armed. Fleming is also noted to have the keys to numerous Cal Fire areas and facilities across the state.
Anyone who sees Fleming is asked to call authorities immediately.