Cal Fire: Changing Locks At Facilities Across State Unrealistic
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
IONE (CBS13) – Cal Fire officials say that they have made sure to heighten security at the former workplace of wanted murder suspect Orville Fleming.
However, officials also noted that it would be unrealistic to change the keys to the hundreds of facilities and areas Fleming has access to, Cal Fire Public Information Officer Daniel Berlant told CBS13. Authorities have warned that Fleming has the keys to Cal Fire areas across the state.
Fleming, who was fired from his position Thursday due to missing five consecutive days of work, was posted at the Cal Fire Academy in Ione. About 124 staff and students work at the facility and all have been briefed on the situation surrounding Fleming.
Everyone at the academy and all Cal Fire personnel have been told to report any suspicious immediately, Berlant said.