Special-Ed Teacher Accused Of Stealing Drugs From Students Fired
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
CLARKSBURG (CBS13) — A Clarksburg teacher accused of stealing and ingesting medication that belonged to students has been relieved of her service.
The now-former Delta Elementary Charter School teacher, Sheri Haselhuhn was arrested last week.
Sheri Haselhuhn, a veteran Delta Elementary Charter School teacher with 14 years of experience, was arrested for stealing from students, some of whom she may have taught.
The school and a deputy reviewed the footage and allegedly saw Haselhuhn opening the cabinet and taking the drugs.
Deputies arrested Haselhuhn at her West Sacramento home around 9 p.m. Wednesday, authorities say. She had bailed out by Thursday afternoon.
Haselhuhn is being charged with burglary and possession of a controlled substance. She is scheduled to appear in court on June 9.