Police: 1 Dead, 2 Hurt In Modesto Gang-Related Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a shooting that has left two men hurt and another man dead early Wednesday morning.
According to the Modesto Police Department, officers were called to a home along the 800 block of Crippen Avenue just after 1 a.m. for a reported shooting. At the scene, officers immediately found a 24-year-old man in the garage who had been shot at least once.
That man was given CPR at the scene and was taken to a hospital, but he soon died from his injuries.
Two other gunshot victims were found: a 29-year-old man was found inside the home, while a 20-year-old man was found along the 800 block of Bristlecone Way. The 29-year-old is said to be in critical condition; the 20-year-old is expected to survive.
Investigators believe that two men walked up and began shooting into the garage. The incident is believed to be gang-related, police say.
The suspects have not been identified. Anyone with more information about the shooting is asked to call the Modesto Police Department at (209) 572-9500.