Lodi Recycling Plant Fire Burns Brightly, Nobody Injured
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
A huge 4-alarm fire at a recycling plant created a massive display in Lodi on Thursday night.
The fire at the Tokay Recycling Plant started around 9 p.m. and burned ferociously through recycling materials and pallets. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Firefighters heading to help battle the blazes in San Diego saw the smoke and got working on knocking it down.