Natomas Park Shooting Getaway Car Caught On Surveillance
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Investigators have released surveillance photos of a suspect car in the shooting at a 1-year-old’s birthday party over the weekend.
The Saturday afternoon shooting at Natomas’ Peregrine Park left a man in his 20s dead and six others hurt – including a 7-year-old girl. Police have said that two men showed up at the party after seeing pictures on social media and opened fire, targeting a group of men.
Police believe the shooting to be gang-related.
Thursday, the Sacramento Police Department released a surveillance photo of the car suspected to have been used by the gunmen. Police describe the car as a gold, mid-2000s Ford Taurus.
No other information about the identities of the gunmen, other than they are two black males in their 20s, has been released. The suspects should be considered armed and extremely dangerous, police say.
Anyone who recognizes the car or who has any more information on the incident is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.