No Injuries In 2-Alarm Fire At Galt Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
GALT (CBS13) – Crews from the Cosumnes Fire Department fought a 2-alarm fire at an apartment complex.
Officials say that the fire is at the Century Oaks condos. Firefighters report that the structure was heavily involved once they got to the scene.
Four single-story apartments were damaged, but no one was injured.