Puppy Stolen From Inside Car Parked At Roseville Costco
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A dog was taken from inside a car parked at the Roseville Costco Thursday, and now it’s whereabouts are a mystery.
The puppy’s owner told police the 10-week-old beagle, “Charlie”, was left in a well-ventilated, shaded car for a few minutes while they went inside the store. When they returned to the car, the dog was gone – possibly taken by someone upset he was left alone — and no contact information was left behind, according to a statement from the city of Roseville.
Roseville police urge anyone with information about Charlie’s whereabouts to contact them.