Puppy Stolen From Inside Car Parked At Roseville Costco
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A dog was taken from inside a car parked at the Roseville Costco Thursday, and now it’s whereabouts are a mystery.
The puppy’s owner told police the 10-week-old beagle, “Charlie”, was left in a well-ventilated, shaded car for a few minutes while they went inside the store. When they returned to the car, the dog was gone – possibly taken by someone upset he was left alone — and no contact information was left behind, according to a statement from the city of Roseville.
Roseville police urge anyone with information about Charlie’s whereabouts to contact them.