Puppy Stolen From Inside Car Parked At Roseville Costco
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A dog was taken from inside a car parked at the Roseville Costco Thursday, and now it’s whereabouts are a mystery.
The puppy’s owner told police the 10-week-old beagle, “Charlie”, was left in a well-ventilated, shaded car for a few minutes while they went inside the store. When they returned to the car, the dog was gone – possibly taken by someone upset he was left alone — and no contact information was left behind, according to a statement from the city of Roseville.
Roseville police urge anyone with information about Charlie’s whereabouts to contact them.