Puppy Stolen From Inside Car Parked At Roseville Costco
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A dog was taken from inside a car parked at the Roseville Costco Thursday, and now it’s whereabouts are a mystery.
The puppy’s owner told police the 10-week-old beagle, “Charlie”, was left in a well-ventilated, shaded car for a few minutes while they went inside the store. When they returned to the car, the dog was gone – possibly taken by someone upset he was left alone — and no contact information was left behind, according to a statement from the city of Roseville.
Roseville police urge anyone with information about Charlie’s whereabouts to contact them.