Single-Day Disneyland Ticket Price Increases By $4
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The price of a ticket at Disneyland is creeping closer to triple-digits.
A single-day ticket for either the Magic Kingdom or California Adventure is now $96 for those 10 and up.
The $4 hike went into effect Sunday and is about the same as previous boosts, which usually happen about once a year. Single-day ticket prices have more than doubled since 2003.
The cost for annual passes went up too.
A Disneyland statement says the price hikes were brought on by a variety of factors, but the tickets represent a great value given the breadth and quality of attractions and entertainment at the parks.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This ma