Cool Weather Continues Today, Warming Trend Begins Tomorrow
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
Despite it only being Tuesday, a lot of people are looking forward to the weekend weather.
Enjoy the cool down we’ve had over the last couple of days because things will heat up beginning on Wednesday.
Weather in the valley will be in the low to mid-70s with a 30 percent of rain.
Snow and rain showers are limited to the Sierra overnight tonight, with snow at the highest elevations.
We tracked a lot of lighting overnight in Yosemite. The snow showers there will shift to rain as we warm up.
We could have a chance of a thunderstorm moving into the valley later this evening.
On Wednesday afternoon there could be some showers in the mountains. From there, we will warm up and dry out for the weekend.