Cool Weather Continues Today, Warming Trend Begins Tomorrow
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Despite it only being Tuesday, a lot of people are looking forward to the weekend weather.
Enjoy the cool down we’ve had over the last couple of days because things will heat up beginning on Wednesday.
Weather in the valley will be in the low to mid-70s with a 30 percent of rain.
Snow and rain showers are limited to the Sierra overnight tonight, with snow at the highest elevations.
We tracked a lot of lighting overnight in Yosemite. The snow showers there will shift to rain as we warm up.
We could have a chance of a thunderstorm moving into the valley later this evening.
On Wednesday afternoon there could be some showers in the mountains. From there, we will warm up and dry out for the weekend.