Elk Grove Police Searching For Missing Man Suffering From Schizophrenia
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police are asking for help in locating a missing man who is considered at-risk.
Michael Pete, 57, suffers from schizophrenia and dementia. According to an Elk Grove Police Department statement, he was reported missing on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. from the 9300 block of Quintanna Court. He was last spotted on Monday at 3 p.m. in the 7400 block of Laguna Boulevard.
Pete is described as a black male, 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 130 pounds. He has grey hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan polo shirt, brown pants and glasses.
Anyone with information about Pete’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.
More Stories In Elk Grove