Elk Grove Police Searching For Missing Man Suffering From Schizophrenia
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police are asking for help in locating a missing man who is considered at-risk.
Michael Pete, 57, suffers from schizophrenia and dementia. According to an Elk Grove Police Department statement, he was reported missing on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. from the 9300 block of Quintanna Court. He was last spotted on Monday at 3 p.m. in the 7400 block of Laguna Boulevard.
Pete is described as a black male, 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 130 pounds. He has grey hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan polo shirt, brown pants and glasses.
Anyone with information about Pete’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.
More Stories In Elk Grove