Elk Grove Police Searching For Missing Man Suffering From Schizophrenia
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police are asking for help in locating a missing man who is considered at-risk.
Michael Pete, 57, suffers from schizophrenia and dementia. According to an Elk Grove Police Department statement, he was reported missing on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. from the 9300 block of Quintanna Court. He was last spotted on Monday at 3 p.m. in the 7400 block of Laguna Boulevard.
Pete is described as a black male, 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 130 pounds. He has grey hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan polo shirt, brown pants and glasses.
Anyone with information about Pete’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.
More Stories In Elk Grove