Woman Arrested In Roseville For Allegedly Using Teen As Pimp
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A teenager was arrested for allegedly pimping a woman twice his age in Roseville.
On Monday night just after 1 a.m. a Roseville police officer noticed a car driving with its headlights off on Taylor Road near East Roseville Parkway, according to a police department statement. The officer pulled over the vehicle and questioned the driver, a 17-year-old male teen, and the passenger, 34-year-old Vanessa Gumataotao of Sacramento.
The officer investigated the circumstances and determined Gumataotao was prostituting herself, and was using the teen was her pimp.
Gumataotao was arrested and booked into the Place County Jail on charges of prostitution, unlawful possession of prescription narcotics and child abuse and child endangerment. Her bail was set at $60,000.
The teen was arrested on charges of pimping and driving without a license.
More Recent Roseville Headlines
- Police Call Off Search For Suspicious Person Inside Roseville Business
- Carjacking Suspect Leads High-Speed Pursuit On Interstate 80, Caught In Sacramento
- Roseville Must Change Its Rules, Despite Meeting State Conservation Requirements
- Roseville Considers Permanently Closing Popular 18-Year-Old Jail
- Auburn-Folsom Road Project Nearing Conclusion After Nearly Two Years