Woman Arrested In Roseville For Allegedly Using Teen As Pimp
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A teenager was arrested for allegedly pimping a woman twice his age in Roseville.
On Monday night just after 1 a.m. a Roseville police officer noticed a car driving with its headlights off on Taylor Road near East Roseville Parkway, according to a police department statement. The officer pulled over the vehicle and questioned the driver, a 17-year-old male teen, and the passenger, 34-year-old Vanessa Gumataotao of Sacramento.
The officer investigated the circumstances and determined Gumataotao was prostituting herself, and was using the teen was her pimp.
Gumataotao was arrested and booked into the Place County Jail on charges of prostitution, unlawful possession of prescription narcotics and child abuse and child endangerment. Her bail was set at $60,000.
The teen was arrested on charges of pimping and driving without a license.
More Recent Roseville Headlines
- Roseville Neighbors Speak Out Against Sex Offender Living In Neighborhood At Meeting
- Roseville Woman’s Ring Lost On Halloween Returned By Teens In Doctor Who Costumes
- No Bail For Former Roseville High School Football Player Charged In Oregon Murder
- Wheelchair-Bound Roseville Teacher Could Soon Not Afford To Work
- Roseville College Football Player Facing Murder Charge In Death Of Oregon Man