Woman Arrested In Roseville For Allegedly Using Teen As Pimp
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A teenager was arrested for allegedly pimping a woman twice his age in Roseville.
On Monday night just after 1 a.m. a Roseville police officer noticed a car driving with its headlights off on Taylor Road near East Roseville Parkway, according to a police department statement. The officer pulled over the vehicle and questioned the driver, a 17-year-old male teen, and the passenger, 34-year-old Vanessa Gumataotao of Sacramento.
The officer investigated the circumstances and determined Gumataotao was prostituting herself, and was using the teen was her pimp.
Gumataotao was arrested and booked into the Place County Jail on charges of prostitution, unlawful possession of prescription narcotics and child abuse and child endangerment. Her bail was set at $60,000.
The teen was arrested on charges of pimping and driving without a license.
More Recent Roseville Headlines