Woman Arrested In Roseville For Allegedly Using Teen As Pimp
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A teenager was arrested for allegedly pimping a woman twice his age in Roseville.
On Monday night just after 1 a.m. a Roseville police officer noticed a car driving with its headlights off on Taylor Road near East Roseville Parkway, according to a police department statement. The officer pulled over the vehicle and questioned the driver, a 17-year-old male teen, and the passenger, 34-year-old Vanessa Gumataotao of Sacramento.
The officer investigated the circumstances and determined Gumataotao was prostituting herself, and was using the teen was her pimp.
Gumataotao was arrested and booked into the Place County Jail on charges of prostitution, unlawful possession of prescription narcotics and child abuse and child endangerment. Her bail was set at $60,000.
The teen was arrested on charges of pimping and driving without a license.
More Recent Roseville Headlines
- Neighbors Asking Questions About Dozens Of Police Visits To Roseville City Council Candidate’s Home
- KB’s Football Food Cave: Sammy’s Island Bar & Grill
- Stretch Of Roseville Road Too Dangerous For Drivers?
- Investigators Probing Whether Alleged Roseville Arsonist Is Behind Four Other Fires In Area
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass