Esquire Names Midtown Sacramento’s Shady Lady Saloon One Of Top 25 Bars In Nation
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MIDTOWN SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Esquire magazine named Midtown’s Shady Lady Saloon as one of the Top 25 bars in the nation.
The drinks have names like sting fling and white linen, but it’s not the alcohol at this bar that’s the star of the show. It’s the homegrown ingredients.
“We use the farm-to-fork attitude with our cocktail program,” said co-owner Jason Boggs.
That attitude and mission just brought accolades to the Midtown saloon, as Esquire named it one of its Top 25 bars in America.
Biggs believes it’s time for Sacramento to take center stage in the area of cocktails and cuisine.
“We live in the breadbasket of the world,” he said. “We have the best ingredients and use them in our cocktails.”
The magazine comes out in the next week.