Esquire Names Midtown Sacramento’s Shady Lady Saloon One Of Top 25 Bars In Nation
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MIDTOWN SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Esquire magazine named Midtown’s Shady Lady Saloon as one of the Top 25 bars in the nation.
The drinks have names like sting fling and white linen, but it’s not the alcohol at this bar that’s the star of the show. It’s the homegrown ingredients.
“We use the farm-to-fork attitude with our cocktail program,” said co-owner Jason Boggs.
That attitude and mission just brought accolades to the Midtown saloon, as Esquire named it one of its Top 25 bars in America.
Biggs believes it’s time for Sacramento to take center stage in the area of cocktails and cuisine.
“We live in the breadbasket of the world,” he said. “We have the best ingredients and use them in our cocktails.”
The magazine comes out in the next week.