Esquire Names Midtown Sacramento’s Shady Lady Saloon One Of Top 25 Bars In Nation
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
MIDTOWN SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Esquire magazine named Midtown’s Shady Lady Saloon as one of the Top 25 bars in the nation.
The drinks have names like sting fling and white linen, but it’s not the alcohol at this bar that’s the star of the show. It’s the homegrown ingredients.
“We use the farm-to-fork attitude with our cocktail program,” said co-owner Jason Boggs.
That attitude and mission just brought accolades to the Midtown saloon, as Esquire named it one of its Top 25 bars in America.
Biggs believes it’s time for Sacramento to take center stage in the area of cocktails and cuisine.
“We live in the breadbasket of the world,” he said. “We have the best ingredients and use them in our cocktails.”
The magazine comes out in the next week.