Attempted Murder Suspect Found Dead At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man being held at Sacramento County Main Jail was found to have committed suicide Sunday morning, authorities say.
According to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Lisa Bowman, the 35-year-old man was found dead just after 10 a.m. He had been in custody since June 9, 2013, on felony charges of attempted murder, child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon.
Investigators do not believe the death to be suspicious. Still, an inmate death investigation will be carried out as standard procedure.
The man’s exact identity has not been released by authorities as of Sunday afternoon.