Attempted Murder Suspect Found Dead At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man being held at Sacramento County Main Jail was found to have committed suicide Sunday morning, authorities say.
According to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Lisa Bowman, the 35-year-old man was found dead just after 10 a.m. He had been in custody since June 9, 2013, on felony charges of attempted murder, child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon.
Investigators do not believe the death to be suspicious. Still, an inmate death investigation will be carried out as standard procedure.
The man’s exact identity has not been released by authorities as of Sunday afternoon.