Attempted Murder Suspect Found Dead At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man being held at Sacramento County Main Jail was found to have committed suicide Sunday morning, authorities say.
According to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Lisa Bowman, the 35-year-old man was found dead just after 10 a.m. He had been in custody since June 9, 2013, on felony charges of attempted murder, child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon.
Investigators do not believe the death to be suspicious. Still, an inmate death investigation will be carried out as standard procedure.
The man’s exact identity has not been released by authorities as of Sunday afternoon.