How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The second half of a major highway project that could snarl traffic is set to begin on Tuesday.
After a week-and-a-half break, the Fix 50 project will enter the westbound phase of the project.
The left lanes of Highway 50 on the W-X viaduct were already being blocked off on Monday night in advance of the work.
Phase 1 of the westbound project will run through mid-June, unless work finishes early, as both eastbound phases did.
Two to three lanes will remain open on Highway 50 for this phase, and none of the ramps will be closed.