How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The second half of a major highway project that could snarl traffic is set to begin on Tuesday.
After a week-and-a-half break, the Fix 50 project will enter the westbound phase of the project.
The left lanes of Highway 50 on the W-X viaduct were already being blocked off on Monday night in advance of the work.
Phase 1 of the westbound project will run through mid-June, unless work finishes early, as both eastbound phases did.
Two to three lanes will remain open on Highway 50 for this phase, and none of the ramps will be closed.