How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The second half of a major highway project that could snarl traffic is set to begin on Tuesday.
After a week-and-a-half break, the Fix 50 project will enter the westbound phase of the project.
The left lanes of Highway 50 on the W-X viaduct were already being blocked off on Monday night in advance of the work.
Phase 1 of the westbound project will run through mid-June, unless work finishes early, as both eastbound phases did.
Two to three lanes will remain open on Highway 50 for this phase, and none of the ramps will be closed.