How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The second half of a major highway project that could snarl traffic is set to begin on Tuesday.
After a week-and-a-half break, the Fix 50 project will enter the westbound phase of the project.
The left lanes of Highway 50 on the W-X viaduct were already being blocked off on Monday night in advance of the work.
Phase 1 of the westbound project will run through mid-June, unless work finishes early, as both eastbound phases did.
Two to three lanes will remain open on Highway 50 for this phase, and none of the ramps will be closed.