How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The second half of a major highway project that could snarl traffic is set to begin on Tuesday.
After a week-and-a-half break, the Fix 50 project will enter the westbound phase of the project.
The left lanes of Highway 50 on the W-X viaduct were already being blocked off on Monday night in advance of the work.
Phase 1 of the westbound project will run through mid-June, unless work finishes early, as both eastbound phases did.
Two to three lanes will remain open on Highway 50 for this phase, and none of the ramps will be closed.