Sketch Of Suspect Who Attacked Woodland Girl, 15, Released
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Detectives have released the sketch of a man wanted for kidnapping and trying to rape a teen girl in Woodland.
The attack happened back on May 22 around 7:22 a.m. Police said that a 15-year-old was walking near East Gum Avenue and Kate Lane when a man grabbed her, pulled her into a wooded area and tried to rape her.
The girl was able to break free and run, but the man got away before police showed up at the scene.
Exactly a week after the incident, Woodland Police detectives have released the sketch of the suspect. Of particular note in the suspect sketch is the man’s Oakland A’s baseball cap with a yellow logo. Police say that the man was also wearing a red zip-up hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath, along with light blue jeans with a paint splatter on them.
The man stands about 5’5” tall, police say.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.