Sketch Of Suspect Who Attacked Woodland Girl, 15, Released
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Detectives have released the sketch of a man wanted for kidnapping and trying to rape a teen girl in Woodland.
The attack happened back on May 22 around 7:22 a.m. Police said that a 15-year-old was walking near East Gum Avenue and Kate Lane when a man grabbed her, pulled her into a wooded area and tried to rape her.
The girl was able to break free and run, but the man got away before police showed up at the scene.
Exactly a week after the incident, Woodland Police detectives have released the sketch of the suspect. Of particular note in the suspect sketch is the man’s Oakland A’s baseball cap with a yellow logo. Police say that the man was also wearing a red zip-up hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath, along with light blue jeans with a paint splatter on them.
The man stands about 5’5” tall, police say.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.