Sketch Of Suspect Who Attacked Woodland Girl, 15, Released
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Detectives have released the sketch of a man wanted for kidnapping and trying to rape a teen girl in Woodland.
The attack happened back on May 22 around 7:22 a.m. Police said that a 15-year-old was walking near East Gum Avenue and Kate Lane when a man grabbed her, pulled her into a wooded area and tried to rape her.
The girl was able to break free and run, but the man got away before police showed up at the scene.
Exactly a week after the incident, Woodland Police detectives have released the sketch of the suspect. Of particular note in the suspect sketch is the man’s Oakland A’s baseball cap with a yellow logo. Police say that the man was also wearing a red zip-up hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath, along with light blue jeans with a paint splatter on them.
The man stands about 5’5” tall, police say.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at (530) 666-2411.