Assault Rifle, Meth Discovered During Probation Search
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a stash of meth and a loaded assault rifle were seized in a probation search Thursday afternoon.
According to the Stockton Police Department, officers showed up at a home along the 1500 block of East Sixth Street just before 5 p.m. to do a probation search. During the search, officers found the stash of meth and the loaded assault rifle.
Two men at the home, 23-year-old documented gang member Jerry Kouiyoth and 20-year-old Calvin Ratsavongsy, were arrested on weapon and drug charges.
The probation search was carried out by officers from the Stockton Police Department Community Response Team and the San Joaquin County Wide Multi-Agency Gang Taskforce.