Assault Rifle, Meth Discovered During Probation Search
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a stash of meth and a loaded assault rifle were seized in a probation search Thursday afternoon.
According to the Stockton Police Department, officers showed up at a home along the 1500 block of East Sixth Street just before 5 p.m. to do a probation search. During the search, officers found the stash of meth and the loaded assault rifle.
Two men at the home, 23-year-old documented gang member Jerry Kouiyoth and 20-year-old Calvin Ratsavongsy, were arrested on weapon and drug charges.
The probation search was carried out by officers from the Stockton Police Department Community Response Team and the San Joaquin County Wide Multi-Agency Gang Taskforce.