Drunken Woman Causes Scene At Hospital, Child In Tow
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a drunken woman causing a disturbance at a hospital did so in front of her young child.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened along the 1600 block of Response Road a little after 6:30 p.m. Friday. Officers were told that a seemingly intoxicated woman was inside a hospital in the area with her small child.
Officers showed up at the scene and tried to take the woman – 40-year-old Deanna Wardlow – into custody, but say that she became belligerent.
The officers were eventually able to arrest Wardlow, and Child Protective Services were called to the scene.
Wardlow was booked at Sacramento County Jail on drunk in public and endangering the health of a child charges. She was released from custody Saturday.