Drunken Woman Causes Scene At Hospital, Child In Tow
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a drunken woman causing a disturbance at a hospital did so in front of her young child.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened along the 1600 block of Response Road a little after 6:30 p.m. Friday. Officers were told that a seemingly intoxicated woman was inside a hospital in the area with her small child.
Officers showed up at the scene and tried to take the woman – 40-year-old Deanna Wardlow – into custody, but say that she became belligerent.
The officers were eventually able to arrest Wardlow, and Child Protective Services were called to the scene.
Wardlow was booked at Sacramento County Jail on drunk in public and endangering the health of a child charges. She was released from custody Saturday.