Drunken Woman Causes Scene At Hospital, Child In Tow
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a drunken woman causing a disturbance at a hospital did so in front of her young child.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened along the 1600 block of Response Road a little after 6:30 p.m. Friday. Officers were told that a seemingly intoxicated woman was inside a hospital in the area with her small child.
Officers showed up at the scene and tried to take the woman – 40-year-old Deanna Wardlow – into custody, but say that she became belligerent.
The officers were eventually able to arrest Wardlow, and Child Protective Services were called to the scene.
Wardlow was booked at Sacramento County Jail on drunk in public and endangering the health of a child charges. She was released from custody Saturday.