Drunken Woman Causes Scene At Hospital, Child In Tow
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a drunken woman causing a disturbance at a hospital did so in front of her young child.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened along the 1600 block of Response Road a little after 6:30 p.m. Friday. Officers were told that a seemingly intoxicated woman was inside a hospital in the area with her small child.
Officers showed up at the scene and tried to take the woman – 40-year-old Deanna Wardlow – into custody, but say that she became belligerent.
The officers were eventually able to arrest Wardlow, and Child Protective Services were called to the scene.
Wardlow was booked at Sacramento County Jail on drunk in public and endangering the health of a child charges. She was released from custody Saturday.