Drunken Woman Causes Scene At Hospital, Child In Tow
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a drunken woman causing a disturbance at a hospital did so in front of her young child.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened along the 1600 block of Response Road a little after 6:30 p.m. Friday. Officers were told that a seemingly intoxicated woman was inside a hospital in the area with her small child.
Officers showed up at the scene and tried to take the woman – 40-year-old Deanna Wardlow – into custody, but say that she became belligerent.
The officers were eventually able to arrest Wardlow, and Child Protective Services were called to the scene.
Wardlow was booked at Sacramento County Jail on drunk in public and endangering the health of a child charges. She was released from custody Saturday.