Woman Grieves For 3 Family Members Lost In Less Than 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – From the crime scene where her uncle lay dead, a niece is trying to piece together a deadly puzzle that has left her family in pieces and facing an overwhelming loss.
“I feel disgusted and hateful towards him, but at the same time he’s my uncle and I have so many memories,” said the woman who did not want to be identified.
Her uncle was killed in a deadly shootout with police at a Turlock Motel 6 less than 12 hours after he allegedly shot and killed his wife and her sister at a home on Lander Avenue outside in Merced County.
The woman is now grieving for the loss of three family members in less than 12 hours time.
“He had maybe a bit of a temper but I think we all have a temper inside of us … it just matters how far we let that temper go,” the woman said.
Police aren’t confirming any of the names and aren’t releasing a motive for the sudden deadly altercation, or what led up to outburst of deadly violence.
“I don’t know exactly what the altercation was or what happened or why or what the reasoning was,” the woman said.
Authorities haven’t officially identified the suspect or the women allegedly killed by the man.