Elk Grove Crash Injures Driver, Closes Intersection
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — An accident closed an intersection for an hour and a half on Tuesday, with one driver sustaining serious injuries.
The accident happened at Grant Line and Bradshaw Roads at around 3 p.m. The driver of a white compact car sustained major injuries in the crash. The other driver was not injured.
The accident closed the intersection for about an hour and a half.