Elk Grove Crash Injures Driver, Closes Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — An accident closed an intersection for an hour and a half on Tuesday, with one driver sustaining serious injuries.
The accident happened at Grant Line and Bradshaw Roads at around 3 p.m. The driver of a white compact car sustained major injuries in the crash. The other driver was not injured.
The accident closed the intersection for about an hour and a half.