Elk Grove Crash Injures Driver, Closes Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — An accident closed an intersection for an hour and a half on Tuesday, with one driver sustaining serious injuries.
The accident happened at Grant Line and Bradshaw Roads at around 3 p.m. The driver of a white compact car sustained major injuries in the crash. The other driver was not injured.
The accident closed the intersection for about an hour and a half.