Elk Grove Crash Injures Driver, Closes Intersection
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — An accident closed an intersection for an hour and a half on Tuesday, with one driver sustaining serious injuries.
The accident happened at Grant Line and Bradshaw Roads at around 3 p.m. The driver of a white compact car sustained major injuries in the crash. The other driver was not injured.
The accident closed the intersection for about an hour and a half.