Pair Arrested For Large Fight At Placer County Fairgrounds
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Deputies say that the two men arrested for an attack at a large party at the Placer County Fairgrounds were uninvited guests.
According to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office, four people were sent to the hospital following a large fight at a quinceañera taking place at the Placer County Fairgrounds back on May 24. Detectives believe that the fight broke out after two men – 22-year-old Marcos Rojas Diaz and 18-year-old Zenon Isidoro, Jr. – refused to leave the party, despite not being invited.
In the fight, detectives say that one of the suspects hit a partygoer in the head with a bottle, while the other suspect stabbed someone several times.
Several days of detective work resulted in Isidoro and Diaz being identified as the suspects in the attack. Both men were arrested on May 30 on assault with a deadly weapon charges.
Isidoro was booked at Placer County Jail, while Diaz was booked at Sacramento County Jail.