Pair Arrested For Large Fight At Placer County Fairgrounds
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Deputies say that the two men arrested for an attack at a large party at the Placer County Fairgrounds were uninvited guests.
According to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office, four people were sent to the hospital following a large fight at a quinceañera taking place at the Placer County Fairgrounds back on May 24. Detectives believe that the fight broke out after two men – 22-year-old Marcos Rojas Diaz and 18-year-old Zenon Isidoro, Jr. – refused to leave the party, despite not being invited.
In the fight, detectives say that one of the suspects hit a partygoer in the head with a bottle, while the other suspect stabbed someone several times.
Several days of detective work resulted in Isidoro and Diaz being identified as the suspects in the attack. Both men were arrested on May 30 on assault with a deadly weapon charges.
Isidoro was booked at Placer County Jail, while Diaz was booked at Sacramento County Jail.