SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man was arrested on charges of drug possession and evading police after he allegedly refused to pull over during a traffic stop overnight.
At 1:42 a.m. Wednesday officers tried to pull over a car over for a traffic violation, but instead of pulling over, the driver reportedly kept going. Police followed the car, and during the chase, the suspect allegedly threw some things out the window that were later found to be narcotics, according to a police statement.
Police pulled the man over in the area of El Camino and Grove Avenues.
Steve Stevenson, 30, of Sacramento was arrested on multiple narcotics charges, driving on a suspended license and evading police.
More Sacramento Stories
- Amtrak Train From Sacramento Kills Pedestrian In Berkeley
- Video Of Father Helping Son At Sacramento Skate Park Goes Viral
- Simple Savings: Three Ways To Put Away An Extra $1,300 A Year
- With Golden 1 Center, Sacramento City Leaders Have Eyes On 2019 NBA All-Star Game
- Fatal Crash Closes Auburn Boulevard Near Watt Avenue