Sacramento Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Police Chase
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man was arrested on charges of drug possession and evading police after he allegedly refused to pull over during a traffic stop overnight.
At 1:42 a.m. Wednesday officers tried to pull over a car over for a traffic violation, but instead of pulling over, the driver reportedly kept going. Police followed the car, and during the chase, the suspect allegedly threw some things out the window that were later found to be narcotics, according to a police statement.
Police pulled the man over in the area of El Camino and Grove Avenues.
Steve Stevenson, 30, of Sacramento was arrested on multiple narcotics charges, driving on a suspended license and evading police.
More Sacramento Stories
- Anthem College’s Financial Troubles Could Force Sacramento School’s Closure
- Elk Grove Leaders Won’t Let Long Odds Sway Them From Major League Soccer Dream
- Propane Tank Explodes At Sacramento Recycling Facility
- Crest Theatre’s Owners, Operators At Odds Over Lease, Putting Future In Jeopardy
- Protesters Near State Capitol Demanding Release Of U.S. Marine Imprisoned In Mexico