Sacramento Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Police Chase
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man was arrested on charges of drug possession and evading police after he allegedly refused to pull over during a traffic stop overnight.
At 1:42 a.m. Wednesday officers tried to pull over a car over for a traffic violation, but instead of pulling over, the driver reportedly kept going. Police followed the car, and during the chase, the suspect allegedly threw some things out the window that were later found to be narcotics, according to a police statement.
Police pulled the man over in the area of El Camino and Grove Avenues.
Steve Stevenson, 30, of Sacramento was arrested on multiple narcotics charges, driving on a suspended license and evading police.
More Sacramento Stories
- Fox 40 Anchor, Fiance Arrested In Separate Theft, Arson Incidents
- Midtown Whole Foods Brings Concerns Of Parking Problems From Lost Garage
- With Sturgeon Endangered, Sacramento Becoming Focal Point For Caviar Production
- Doctor Who Season 8 Premiere ‘New Beginnings’ Coming To Big Screen In Sacramento
- Los Angeles Pipe Burst A Reminder Of Aging Water Infrastructure In Central Valley