Sacramento Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Police Chase
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man was arrested on charges of drug possession and evading police after he allegedly refused to pull over during a traffic stop overnight.
At 1:42 a.m. Wednesday officers tried to pull over a car over for a traffic violation, but instead of pulling over, the driver reportedly kept going. Police followed the car, and during the chase, the suspect allegedly threw some things out the window that were later found to be narcotics, according to a police statement.
Police pulled the man over in the area of El Camino and Grove Avenues.
Steve Stevenson, 30, of Sacramento was arrested on multiple narcotics charges, driving on a suspended license and evading police.
More Sacramento Stories
- Sacramento Shoppers Taking Wait And See Approach With Proposed Plastic Bag Ban
- Bicyclist Riding Into Oncoming Traffic Injured After Colliding With Vehicle
- Getting Answers Road Tour: Natomas
- Firefighter Falls While Ventilating Roof During Warehouse Fire
- Anthem College’s Financial Troubles Could Force Sacramento School’s Closure