SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man was arrested on charges of drug possession and evading police after he allegedly refused to pull over during a traffic stop overnight.
At 1:42 a.m. Wednesday officers tried to pull over a car over for a traffic violation, but instead of pulling over, the driver reportedly kept going. Police followed the car, and during the chase, the suspect allegedly threw some things out the window that were later found to be narcotics, according to a police statement.
Police pulled the man over in the area of El Camino and Grove Avenues.
Steve Stevenson, 30, of Sacramento was arrested on multiple narcotics charges, driving on a suspended license and evading police.
More Sacramento Stories
- Ken Doll Cake Orders Flooding Freeport Bakery After Photo Goes Viral
- Auditor Calls Out Caltrans For Letting Mobile Home Residents Live Rent Free
- Thief Steals Sacramento Man’s Therapy Parrot
- Hot Italian Part Of Sacramento Outreach For Italy Earthquake Victims
- Man Hit, Killed By Amtrak Train On Folsom Boulevard Overpass