Federal Grand Jury Indicts Carmichael Man On Weapons-Related Charges
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A Carmichael man accused of selling machine guns and powerful explosives will face federal charges.
A federal grand jury returned a four-count indictment against James Malcolm, charging him with moving explosive materials and weapons possession.
According to court documents, Malcolm met with an informant to discuss plans to sell automatic rifles, which he later sold to undercover agents posing as arms dealers.
He’s scheduled to be in court next week.