Federal Grand Jury Indicts Carmichael Man On Weapons-Related Charges
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A Carmichael man accused of selling machine guns and powerful explosives will face federal charges.
A federal grand jury returned a four-count indictment against James Malcolm, charging him with moving explosive materials and weapons possession.
According to court documents, Malcolm met with an informant to discuss plans to sell automatic rifles, which he later sold to undercover agents posing as arms dealers.
He’s scheduled to be in court next week.