Federal Grand Jury Indicts Carmichael Man On Weapons-Related Charges
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A Carmichael man accused of selling machine guns and powerful explosives will face federal charges.
A federal grand jury returned a four-count indictment against James Malcolm, charging him with moving explosive materials and weapons possession.
According to court documents, Malcolm met with an informant to discuss plans to sell automatic rifles, which he later sold to undercover agents posing as arms dealers.
He’s scheduled to be in court next week.