Federal Grand Jury Indicts Carmichael Man On Weapons-Related Charges
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A Carmichael man accused of selling machine guns and powerful explosives will face federal charges.
A federal grand jury returned a four-count indictment against James Malcolm, charging him with moving explosive materials and weapons possession.
According to court documents, Malcolm met with an informant to discuss plans to sell automatic rifles, which he later sold to undercover agents posing as arms dealers.
He’s scheduled to be in court next week.