Federal Grand Jury Indicts Carmichael Man On Weapons-Related Charges
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — A Carmichael man accused of selling machine guns and powerful explosives will face federal charges.
A federal grand jury returned a four-count indictment against James Malcolm, charging him with moving explosive materials and weapons possession.
According to court documents, Malcolm met with an informant to discuss plans to sell automatic rifles, which he later sold to undercover agents posing as arms dealers.
He’s scheduled to be in court next week.