Principal Gets Mariachi Serenade In Senior Prank
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SANTA BARBARA (AP) – Something seemed a little bit different about Principal John Becchio as he made his rounds at Santa Barbara High School this week.
Was it the trumpeter? The violinist? Or the guitar and guitarron players? Probably all four.
The mariachi group that greeted Becchio in his office Tuesday morning and followed him around for an hour was a prank played by this year’s senior class.
The Santa Barbara Unified School District posted photos and video of the prank on its website this week.
It’s not the first such musical prank. Last year, seniors at West Linn High in Oregon hired a mariachi band to follow their principal around for a few hours.
Watch the video of the prank:
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.