Principal Gets Mariachi Serenade In Senior Prank
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SANTA BARBARA (AP) – Something seemed a little bit different about Principal John Becchio as he made his rounds at Santa Barbara High School this week.
Was it the trumpeter? The violinist? Or the guitar and guitarron players? Probably all four.
The mariachi group that greeted Becchio in his office Tuesday morning and followed him around for an hour was a prank played by this year’s senior class.
The Santa Barbara Unified School District posted photos and video of the prank on its website this week.
It’s not the first such musical prank. Last year, seniors at West Linn High in Oregon hired a mariachi band to follow their principal around for a few hours.
Watch the video of the prank:
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.