Principal Gets Mariachi Serenade In Senior Prank
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SANTA BARBARA (AP) – Something seemed a little bit different about Principal John Becchio as he made his rounds at Santa Barbara High School this week.
Was it the trumpeter? The violinist? Or the guitar and guitarron players? Probably all four.
The mariachi group that greeted Becchio in his office Tuesday morning and followed him around for an hour was a prank played by this year’s senior class.
The Santa Barbara Unified School District posted photos and video of the prank on its website this week.
It’s not the first such musical prank. Last year, seniors at West Linn High in Oregon hired a mariachi band to follow their principal around for a few hours.
Watch the video of the prank:
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.