Passenger Killed When Vehicle Hits Parked Car In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Tuesday morning in Sacramento when the car she was riding in hit a parked car.
The crash happened at around 2 a.m. on westbound Florin Road at 21st Street. When police officers arrived at the scene, they found the body of a 17-year-old female passenger inside the car, according to Sacramento Police Dept. Spokesman Lt. Norm Leong. She is believed to have been riding in the backseat.
The driver and another female passenger, both described as being in their late teens or early 20s, were found by police inside a nearby house. They were taken to Kaiser South hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver has not been taken into custody.
Police are looking into whether alcohol or speed were factors in the crash.