Passenger Killed When Vehicle Hits Parked Car In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Tuesday morning in Sacramento when the car she was riding in hit a parked car.
The crash happened at around 2 a.m. on westbound Florin Road at 21st Street. When police officers arrived at the scene, they found the body of a 17-year-old female passenger inside the car, according to Sacramento Police Dept. Spokesman Lt. Norm Leong. She is believed to have been riding in the backseat.
The driver and another female passenger, both described as being in their late teens or early 20s, were found by police inside a nearby house. They were taken to Kaiser South hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver has not been taken into custody.
Police are looking into whether alcohol or speed were factors in the crash.