San Marino Mayor Caught On Camera Throwing Bag Of Dog Poop Into Neighbor’s Yard
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN MARINO, Calif. (AP) – The mayor of San Marino, California, admits tossing a bag of dog waste onto a neighborhood resident’s property and has apologized, saying he should have disposed of it properly.
Mayor Dennis Kneier tells the Whittier Daily News (http://bit.ly/1l2LcMu ) he was walking home from a park with his wife Saturday night when they found the bag on a parkway and he picked it up and tossed it onto a walkway at the property.
Resident Philip Lao says he recognized Kneier on surveillance video and called police. They photographed the bag.
There is no police record of problems between the men, although Lao does oppose a dog park in San Marino, a wealthy suburb of Los Angeles.
The original owner of the waste has not been identified.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.