San Marino Mayor Caught On Camera Throwing Bag Of Dog Poop Into Neighbor’s Yard
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SAN MARINO, Calif. (AP) – The mayor of San Marino, California, admits tossing a bag of dog waste onto a neighborhood resident’s property and has apologized, saying he should have disposed of it properly.
Mayor Dennis Kneier tells the Whittier Daily News (http://bit.ly/1l2LcMu ) he was walking home from a park with his wife Saturday night when they found the bag on a parkway and he picked it up and tossed it onto a walkway at the property.
Resident Philip Lao says he recognized Kneier on surveillance video and called police. They photographed the bag.
There is no police record of problems between the men, although Lao does oppose a dog park in San Marino, a wealthy suburb of Los Angeles.
The original owner of the waste has not been identified.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.