San Marino Mayor Caught On Camera Throwing Bag Of Dog Poop Into Neighbor’s Yard
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN MARINO, Calif. (AP) – The mayor of San Marino, California, admits tossing a bag of dog waste onto a neighborhood resident’s property and has apologized, saying he should have disposed of it properly.
Mayor Dennis Kneier tells the Whittier Daily News (http://bit.ly/1l2LcMu ) he was walking home from a park with his wife Saturday night when they found the bag on a parkway and he picked it up and tossed it onto a walkway at the property.
Resident Philip Lao says he recognized Kneier on surveillance video and called police. They photographed the bag.
There is no police record of problems between the men, although Lao does oppose a dog park in San Marino, a wealthy suburb of Los Angeles.
The original owner of the waste has not been identified.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.