Elk Grove’s Kyle Larson, Girlfriend Expecting Baby
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN, Mich. (CBS13/AP) – NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says he and girlfriend Katelyn Sweet are expecting a baby in December.
The 21-year-old Larson is in Michigan for Sunday’s Sprint Cup race. He says the baby is due around Dec. 29.
Larson, an Elk Grove resident, has been the top rookie on the Cup circuit this year and ranks 10th overall in the points standings. He is coming off a fine showing at Pocono, where he finished a solid fifth in the Cup race, a day after he won an ARCA race.
Larson spent one season in the Nationwide Series last year and was promoted to Cup as Juan Pablo Montoya’s replacement with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.