Elk Grove’s Kyle Larson, Girlfriend Expecting Baby
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
BROOKLYN, Mich. (CBS13/AP) – NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says he and girlfriend Katelyn Sweet are expecting a baby in December.
The 21-year-old Larson is in Michigan for Sunday’s Sprint Cup race. He says the baby is due around Dec. 29.
Larson, an Elk Grove resident, has been the top rookie on the Cup circuit this year and ranks 10th overall in the points standings. He is coming off a fine showing at Pocono, where he finished a solid fifth in the Cup race, a day after he won an ARCA race.
Larson spent one season in the Nationwide Series last year and was promoted to Cup as Juan Pablo Montoya’s replacement with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.