Elk Grove’s Kyle Larson, Girlfriend Expecting Baby
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN, Mich. (CBS13/AP) – NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says he and girlfriend Katelyn Sweet are expecting a baby in December.
The 21-year-old Larson is in Michigan for Sunday’s Sprint Cup race. He says the baby is due around Dec. 29.
Larson, an Elk Grove resident, has been the top rookie on the Cup circuit this year and ranks 10th overall in the points standings. He is coming off a fine showing at Pocono, where he finished a solid fifth in the Cup race, a day after he won an ARCA race.
Larson spent one season in the Nationwide Series last year and was promoted to Cup as Juan Pablo Montoya’s replacement with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.