Elk Grove’s Kyle Larson, Girlfriend Expecting Baby
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN, Mich. (CBS13/AP) – NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says he and girlfriend Katelyn Sweet are expecting a baby in December.
The 21-year-old Larson is in Michigan for Sunday’s Sprint Cup race. He says the baby is due around Dec. 29.
Larson, an Elk Grove resident, has been the top rookie on the Cup circuit this year and ranks 10th overall in the points standings. He is coming off a fine showing at Pocono, where he finished a solid fifth in the Cup race, a day after he won an ARCA race.
Larson spent one season in the Nationwide Series last year and was promoted to Cup as Juan Pablo Montoya’s replacement with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.