Elk Grove’s Kyle Larson, Girlfriend Expecting Baby
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN, Mich. (CBS13/AP) – NASCAR driver Kyle Larson says he and girlfriend Katelyn Sweet are expecting a baby in December.
The 21-year-old Larson is in Michigan for Sunday’s Sprint Cup race. He says the baby is due around Dec. 29.
Larson, an Elk Grove resident, has been the top rookie on the Cup circuit this year and ranks 10th overall in the points standings. He is coming off a fine showing at Pocono, where he finished a solid fifth in the Cup race, a day after he won an ARCA race.
Larson spent one season in the Nationwide Series last year and was promoted to Cup as Juan Pablo Montoya’s replacement with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.