Missing Sacramento County Boy, 8, Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department has found an 8-year-old boy considered at risk.
Eduardo “Tito” Avalos was last seen around noon Friday leaving his home along the 4100 block of Justin Way, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities considered Avalos at-risk because of his autism. He reportedly functions at the age of a 3-year-old.