Missing Sacramento County Boy, 8, Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department has found an 8-year-old boy considered at risk.
Eduardo “Tito” Avalos was last seen around noon Friday leaving his home along the 4100 block of Justin Way, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities considered Avalos at-risk because of his autism. He reportedly functions at the age of a 3-year-old.