Missing Sacramento County Boy, 8, Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department has found an 8-year-old boy considered at risk.
Eduardo “Tito” Avalos was last seen around noon Friday leaving his home along the 4100 block of Justin Way, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities considered Avalos at-risk because of his autism. He reportedly functions at the age of a 3-year-old.