Missing Sacramento County Boy, 8, Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department has found an 8-year-old boy considered at risk.
Eduardo “Tito” Avalos was last seen around noon Friday leaving his home along the 4100 block of Justin Way, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities considered Avalos at-risk because of his autism. He reportedly functions at the age of a 3-year-old.