Missing Sacramento County Boy, 8, Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department has found an 8-year-old boy considered at risk.
Eduardo “Tito” Avalos was last seen around noon Friday leaving his home along the 4100 block of Justin Way, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities considered Avalos at-risk because of his autism. He reportedly functions at the age of a 3-year-old.