Car Crashes Into Sacramento Power Pole, Killing Driver
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Monday morning in a vehicle crash in Sacramento.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the intersection of Howe Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The driver, a 28-year-old woman, was killed when she hit a power pole. A second passenger was taken to UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for their injuries, but is expected to survive.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the crash.