Car Crashes Into Sacramento Power Pole, Killing Driver
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Monday morning in a vehicle crash in Sacramento.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the intersection of Howe Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The driver, a 28-year-old woman, was killed when she hit a power pole. A second passenger was taken to UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for their injuries, but is expected to survive.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the crash.