Car Crashes Into Sacramento Power Pole, Killing Driver
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Monday morning in a vehicle crash in Sacramento.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the intersection of Howe Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The driver, a 28-year-old woman, was killed when she hit a power pole. A second passenger was taken to UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for their injuries, but is expected to survive.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the crash.