Car Crashes Into Sacramento Power Pole, Killing Driver
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Monday morning in a vehicle crash in Sacramento.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the intersection of Howe Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The driver, a 28-year-old woman, was killed when she hit a power pole. A second passenger was taken to UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for their injuries, but is expected to survive.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the crash.