Car Crashes Into Sacramento Power Pole, Killing Driver
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed early Monday morning in a vehicle crash in Sacramento.
The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the intersection of Howe Avenue and Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The driver, a 28-year-old woman, was killed when she hit a power pole. A second passenger was taken to UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for their injuries, but is expected to survive.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the crash.