Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Crash In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are searching for the driver of an SUV who hit a cyclist and drove off.
The victim, in her 40s, was riding her bicycle in the southbound bike lane in the 6800 block of 24th Street at around 4 a.m. Sunday when she was hit by a vehicle and was seriously injured. Officers and fire personnel arrived the scene and aided the woman who was taken to a nearby hospital, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A preliminary description of the vehicle is a dark-colored SUV.