Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Crash In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are searching for the driver of an SUV who hit a cyclist and drove off.
The victim, in her 40s, was riding her bicycle in the southbound bike lane in the 6800 block of 24th Street at around 4 a.m. Sunday when she was hit by a vehicle and was seriously injured. Officers and fire personnel arrived the scene and aided the woman who was taken to a nearby hospital, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A preliminary description of the vehicle is a dark-colored SUV.