Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Crash In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are searching for the driver of an SUV who hit a cyclist and drove off.
The victim, in her 40s, was riding her bicycle in the southbound bike lane in the 6800 block of 24th Street at around 4 a.m. Sunday when she was hit by a vehicle and was seriously injured. Officers and fire personnel arrived the scene and aided the woman who was taken to a nearby hospital, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A preliminary description of the vehicle is a dark-colored SUV.