Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Crash In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are searching for the driver of an SUV who hit a cyclist and drove off.
The victim, in her 40s, was riding her bicycle in the southbound bike lane in the 6800 block of 24th Street at around 4 a.m. Sunday when she was hit by a vehicle and was seriously injured. Officers and fire personnel arrived the scene and aided the woman who was taken to a nearby hospital, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A preliminary description of the vehicle is a dark-colored SUV.