Man Fatally Shot In Rio Linda Sunday Night
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
RIO LINDA (CBS13) – A man was shot in Rio Linda on Sunday night and later died of his injuries.
Deputies got a call at around 10:30 p.m. Sunday of a shooting in the 100 block Of Dolphin Way in Rio Linda, according to a statement from Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department Sgt. Lisa Bowman. When they arrived, deputies found a 54-year-old man who had been shot.
The victim was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Sacramento County Coroner’s Office has not released the man’s identity.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact the Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115. Tip information may also be left anonymously at http://www.sacsheriff.com, by texting 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword ‘SSD’, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).