Fix 50 Work Finishing Up Early
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans confirms that the Fix 50 project should wrap up sometime Thursday morning after nearly two months of major, traffic interfering work.
Phase 2, which began back on June 6 to resurface the outside lanes of Highway 50 between 24th and 18th Streets in Sacramento, will finish six days early.
Caltrans officials say inspections will take place throughout the day to make sure everything is up to standard and working.
At 9 p.m. Wednesday, the changeover will begin – which will include sealing and re-striping the newly completed inside lanes.
Caltrans officials say they are thanking the community for their help during the Fix 50 project.
Delays are still expected until construction ends.
- Fix 50 Work Finishing Up Early
- Final Fix 50 Phase May Bring Slowest Traffic Ever For Commuters To Downtown Sacramento
- Final Phase Of Fix 50 Project Expected To Cause Major Traffic Delays With Closures
- Westbound Fix 50 Work Likely To Send Commuters To Sacramento Surface Streets
- How To Get Around Fix 50: Westbound Phase 1