House Fire Forced Road Closure In East Stockton
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A house fire forced road closures along a portion of E. Main Street Wednesday morning.
The fire – which is at a vacant home at 5340 Main Street – was first reported just before 6:30 a.m., according to the Stockton Fire Department.
Due to the emergency response to the fire, E. Main Street between S. Walker Lane and S. Cardinal Avenue is closed. The California Highway Patrol is helping with the road closures.
Authorities tell CBS13 that the fire looks to have caused by squatters in the basement of the home.
The home will likely have to be torn down, authorities say.