House Fire Forced Road Closure In East Stockton
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A house fire forced road closures along a portion of E. Main Street Wednesday morning.
The fire – which is at a vacant home at 5340 Main Street – was first reported just before 6:30 a.m., according to the Stockton Fire Department.
Due to the emergency response to the fire, E. Main Street between S. Walker Lane and S. Cardinal Avenue is closed. The California Highway Patrol is helping with the road closures.
Authorities tell CBS13 that the fire looks to have caused by squatters in the basement of the home.
The home will likely have to be torn down, authorities say.