House Fire Forced Road Closure In East Stockton
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A house fire forced road closures along a portion of E. Main Street Wednesday morning.
The fire – which is at a vacant home at 5340 Main Street – was first reported just before 6:30 a.m., according to the Stockton Fire Department.
Due to the emergency response to the fire, E. Main Street between S. Walker Lane and S. Cardinal Avenue is closed. The California Highway Patrol is helping with the road closures.
Authorities tell CBS13 that the fire looks to have caused by squatters in the basement of the home.
The home will likely have to be torn down, authorities say.