Police: Search Underway For Woman Seen Entering Sacramento River
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a woman last seen entering the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach.
Sacramento Police say that 27-year-old Mary Norman was reported missing Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. Witnesses told police detectives that Norman was on a boat before she entered the water near Sand Cove Beach.
Search crews – including marine, air and land units – are now looking for Norman.
Crews were on the water as of early Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘Rage On The River’ Makes Busy Day For Emergency Crews
- Grassroots Sacramento River Clean-Up Effort Grows
- Man, Attempted Rescuer Drown In Sacramento River Near Isleton
- Sacramento County Coroner Identifies Teen Who Drowned On River Saturday
- Police Investigating Body Found In Sacramento River In Pocket Area