Police: Search Underway For Woman Seen Entering Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a woman last seen entering the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach.
Sacramento Police say that 27-year-old Mary Norman was reported missing Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. Witnesses told police detectives that Norman was on a boat before she entered the water near Sand Cove Beach.
Search crews – including marine, air and land units – are now looking for Norman.
Crews were on the water as of early Wednesday afternoon.