Police: Search Underway For Woman Seen Entering Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a woman last seen entering the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach.
Sacramento Police say that 27-year-old Mary Norman was reported missing Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. Witnesses told police detectives that Norman was on a boat before she entered the water near Sand Cove Beach.
Search crews – including marine, air and land units – are now looking for Norman.
Crews were on the water as of early Wednesday afternoon.