Police: Search Underway For Woman Seen Entering Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a woman last seen entering the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach.
Sacramento Police say that 27-year-old Mary Norman was reported missing Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. Witnesses told police detectives that Norman was on a boat before she entered the water near Sand Cove Beach.
Search crews – including marine, air and land units – are now looking for Norman.
Crews were on the water as of early Wednesday afternoon.