Police: Search Underway For Woman Seen Entering Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a woman last seen entering the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach.
Sacramento Police say that 27-year-old Mary Norman was reported missing Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. Witnesses told police detectives that Norman was on a boat before she entered the water near Sand Cove Beach.
Search crews – including marine, air and land units – are now looking for Norman.
Crews were on the water as of early Wednesday afternoon.